It couldn’t be simpler with the EasyColor®!
Use your inkjet home printer and craft cutter to print then cut out images, patterns, and even photos, cleanly and precisely!
EasyColor® has a smooth matte surface and is suitable for all colours of fabrics.
1. Print, cut and weed excess material.
2. If necessary, remove liner from clear mask (sold separately).
Place mask on top of printed HTV and burnish with a squeegee.
3. Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds.
4. Lift mask and HTV away from backing and place on garment as desired.
5. Place parchment paper or teflon/silicone sheet over the top of the design and mask (if used).
6. Apply design at 155°c/311°f with medium pressure for 15 seconds.
7. Peel EasyColour® Mask warm.
*If using a home iron, use the silk setting with no steam SO NOT *IRON* but apply firm pressure across the design one area at a time.
Wait 24 hours before first wash.
Machine dry on delicate setting.
Do NOT dry clean or use b;-each or other harsh/bleaching/whitening chemicals.
Contains : 1 x sheet (21cm x 30cm)
Applies to :