Designed for the serious crafter!
If you’re after something just a little bit “more”, then you’ve found the machine you’ve been searching for!
Unlimited Creativity at your fingertips!
The SkyCut is a truly portable machine not needing to be tethered to an internet connection or USB cable to be able to cut, making it the perfect choice for craft retreats, crops, tradeshows or a caravan vacation! The provided software is standalone and also needs no internet connection for you to get your craft on!
With a high-resolution camera for perfect Print & Cut, large touch screen for ease of use, optional attachments like engraving and embossing tools and a laser engraver. Yes, you read that right! A laser engraver attachment! PLUS, wide format cutting (up to 24″/60cm) , four connectivity options, and super cool LED lighting strip and an optional stand giving you back your desk space, this really is the ultimate cutter!
Peace of mind:
Unlike most desktop cutters, Skycut is NOT created to be disposable if it were to need a repair! Each cutter comes with a full 12-month warranty as well as readily available spare parts – giving you peace of mind.
Camera for Automatic Print & Cut
The SKYCUT C-Series has a high-resolution, full-color camera for performing hair fine accurate automatic print & cuts.
In addition to standard paper and vinyl, the SkyCut camera can identify registration marks printed on:
- Low contrast papers such as kraft paper or darker cardstock
- Inverse printed papers (e.g. black paper with white ink)
- Transparent or translucent materials (e.g. acetate)
- Mirrored cardstock and foils
Additionally, the camera offers the following advantages:
- Fast identification (no scanning back and forth, as with an optic eye)
- Virtually any color of registration marks
- Registration marks as small as 5 mm (0.2”)
- Continuous, long run applications (e.g. rolled prints) with intermediate registration scanning, as needed
In addition to enhanced print & cut, the camera also provides additional functionality:
- Easy initial calibration
- Precise origin setting when engraving metal tags, charms, trophy labels, etc.
The SkyCut offers four options for connectivity:
- True USB: no virtual serial port; no need to separately install a driver
- Wi-Fi: easily connect to your home or office network
- Wireless Stand-Alone: great for traveling when no network is available, and you forget your USB cable
- USB Flash Drive: Export PLT files to a flash drive for computer-free cutting. This is an excellent feature for those of us who tend to cut the same files time and time again.
More Cutting Pressure
The SkyCut C-Series has a maximum cutting pressure of 800 grams enabling users to cut a wide variety of media:
Chipboard (up to 0.033”/0.8mm)
Craft Plastic (up to 0.02”/0.5mm PET-G)
Heat Transfer Vinyl
Leather (up to 0.06”/1.5mm)
Magnet (up to 0.035”/0.8mm)
Mylar (up to 0.01”/2.5mm)
Rhinestone Template Materials
Styrene (up to 0.015”/0.38mm)
Wood Veneer (up to 0.015”/0.38mm)
Whether you’re interested in a machine for hobby or small business use, the SKYCUT C-Series is built to last. Constructed mostly of quality grade aluminum, only the vanity parts are made from injection molded plastic. Also, unlike most craft cutters available, the SKYCUT machines are NOT disposable. Even if your machine suffers from a mechanical failure after warranty, there’s nothing that can’t be repaired or replaced.
What’s In The Box?
Every SKYCUT comes with:
- 1 Red Blade Holder
- 2 Thin Material Blades (Red Cap)
- 1 Thick Material Blade (Blue Cap)
- 1 Pen Tool + Refill
- 1 12″ x 19″ Cutting Mat
- 1 USB Cable
- 1 Power Cable
- 1 Power Adapter
- Countless Years of Fun!
- SCAL PRO (Sure Cuts A Lot) Software Licence