Torch Paste is specially formulated to minimize leaks when used with reusable or one-time use stencils. Torch Paste can be used on wood, cardboard, MDF, cardstock, denim and more to create unique burned designs.
How to use Torch Paste : A little goes a long way!!
* When using on wood, sand your surface first; we recommend sanding smooth with 220 grit sandpaper.
* Add your stencil and burnish well to so it adheres strongly to your surface.
* Apply a THIN layer of Torch Paste with a squeegee. A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY!!
* Scrape off excess and return to jar ( can be reused for future projects!)
* Remove stencil and allow Torch Paste to absorb/dry for at least 2-3 minutes.
* Use a high pawered heat gun (we recommend 1000w – 400°)
* Move the heat gun over the design until the design begins to burn; more heat equals a darker burn. Make sure not to leave the heat gun in the one spot too long!!
* After the design is burned, allow the surface to cool and wipe away any debris with a clean, soft cloth.
* Finish project with a stain or sealer, or leave natural.
Torch Paste Features :
* Exclusive thick formula perfect for using with stencils
* Made in USA.
* Conforms to ASTM D-4236
* Store in a cool, dry area <22°c
* Do NOT eat
* Use only for intended purpose
* Burn safely by using goggles and in a well ventilated area
* Keep out of reach of children